Draw the Flag Using a Grid
This grid is available as a project to download
It is a quicker and easier way to draw the Southern Cross Flag, than starting from a blank piece of paper from scratch: Draw the Flag
The grid is 24 x 48 and it uses as much as possible of an A4 page. There is a small margin for printer variation. It is a matter of count the "units" and then connect the dots. Each unit is 5.82mm
- First test print use "Print at 100%" or similar on your printer. It should print the full grid without problem
- Use "Fit to Page", if part of the the grid is missing. It will be around 95% and the units will be smaller.
- 1 x grid page; downloaded and printed on white A4 paper
- Ruler or straight edge
- Sharp pencil
- Coloured pencils, crayons or paints
To download the grid, click the "Download the Files button below
Download the Files
- All Project files are in a single ZIP file archive.
- All printable files are in PDF Format
- Read the README text file for best results
- No Zip extractor or PDF Reader? Visit the Resources Page